The Saxton Group is a 100% employee owned company headquartered in Dallas, Texas. It was founded in 1982. Established by Kelly Saxton, the company which began with two Mazzio's Pizza restaurants has grown into the one of the largest McAlister's Deli franchisees in the nation and was the first Pinkberry franchisee outside of California and New York.
For more than 30 years The Saxton Group has grown from those two pizza restaurants to the eventual development of over 50 Mazzio's Pizza locations. The Mazzio's Pizza locations were sold in 2004 allowing for focus and rapid expansion of the McAlister's brand in Texas. Then, in 2009, The Saxton Group entered the white-hot frozen yogurt category by being awarded the first Pinkberry area development agreement outside of California and New York.
Today the company operates McAlister's Deli locations across Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, and Kansas as well as Pinkberry locations in the Dallas Fort Worth area.
Recognized twice by SMU's Cox School of Business as one of the top Dallas companies for dynamic growth The Saxton Group is focused on building a people-centered multi-unit and multi-brand restaurant franchising organization. Both the McAlister's Deli and Pinkberry brands stand out for service in their respective categories and The Saxton Group continually evaluates concepts looking for the next best and brightest brand for The Saxton Group portfolio.
The Saxton Group is one of the country's Top Restaurant Franchisees as ranked by Restaurant Franchise Monitor and has been awarded McAlister's Deli Franchisee of the Year twice.
- Headquartered in Dallas, TX
- Focused on multi-unit and multi-brand restaurant area development in markets across Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, and Kansas
- Restaurant Finance Monitor America's Top 200 Franchisees
- Currently operating 50 McAlister's Deli restaurants in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Missouri
- Currently operating 4 Pinkberry locations in the DFW area
- Named Franchisee of the Year and Developer of the Year for McAlister's numerous times
- Awarded first Pinkberry licensee outside of California and New York
- Is a "people centered" organization with a focus on ongoing training, rewards programs, competitive benefits, and promotion from within across all levels of the organization
Strauss Marketing - BPPR